Important information for visitors to our events
These terms and conditions apply to visitor registrations for events (each an “Event”) organised by Luxury Business Connections LBC .
As a potential visitor to an Event (referred to as “you/your”), please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, we will be unable to accept your registration.
- Your registration constitutes an offer to LBC to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by LBC. If your registration is received in advance of the Event, it will either (i) be confirmed by email, or (ii) if written confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. If your registration is received only at the Event itself, it will be confirmed by the act of LBC permitting you entrance to the Event. A contract between LBC and you will only be formed upon such confirmation. Luxury Business Connections reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- Your registration is issued for your personal use only. You may not procure registrations as agent for any third party, sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
- Luxury Business Connections reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of an Event, in each case without liability. LBC reserves the right to withdraw any registration after confirmation without liability.
- LBC reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control). Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for any re-scheduled edition of that Event (unless we notify you otherwise).
- LBC reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from, the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the opinion of LBC, represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by LBC, the venue owners, security personnel and/or management at the Event.
- All unauthorized filming, sound recording and photography, or the unauthorized transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information, is expressly prohibited at the Event. You consent to filming, sound recording and photography at the Event as a visitor and you consent to the use by LBC (and the use by any third party with the permission of LBC) of any such film, sound recording or photography anywhere in the World for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Subject to the remainder of this paragraph, LBC excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) except as set out herein are excluded. LBC accepts no liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- LBC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the Event is staged.
Disclaimer for Activities
You should consider carefully whether you will be able to participate in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme. LBC warns that some activities may be physically demanding and/or carry inherent dangers. You accept that it is entirely your responsibility to decide whether participation in any activity in the visitor programme is appropriate to your capabilities, aptitude, fitness and health. You also accept that it is entirely your responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to such activities. To the extent permitted by applicable law, LBC disclaims any liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise arising from your participation in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme (including, without limitation, any activities held outside of, or incidentally to, the main Event that you are visiting).
If you wish to contact us in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com